• Exciting opportunity to develop new business and foster existing relationships for First 5 Minutes in NSW and the ACT
• Bring your sales and business development talent to the dynamic and evolving risk & compliance service sector
• Innovative business with opportunity for career progression
• Vibrant culture and great location with on-site parking
About the Organisation
First 5 Minutes – a part of the First Five Group
With 30 years proven industry experience, First 5 Minutes is a recognised leader in the field of Emergency Response Preparedness, delivering high quality training services and complete compliance solutions to a wide range of clients across Australia.
The business is well capitalised and has a strong track record of investing in growth initiatives through technology, talent acquisition and corporate development.
About the Role
This is a fabulous opportunity to lead business development and sales growth for First 5 Minutes in NSW and the ACT. Reporting to the Regional Manager NSW, you will work closely with new and existing clients to expand the customer base and increase uptake of First 5’s service offerings.
You will be joining an ambitious, dynamic organisation that is geared for success.The leadership team are motivated, engaged and committed to providing career development and progression opportunities to high performing employees as the organisation embarks on an exciting growth phase.
You will have a centralised, proficient business services team, incorporating finance, information technology and human resource functions, available to support and enhance your activities, smoothing the path to focus on your goals.
With a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture, you will benefit from agile and efficient decision making from the Executive team where required.
The Sydney Office is based in the inner-city suburb of Ultimo, in a lovely office with on-site parking.
Do not let this amazing opportunity pass! Bring your passion, sales and business development experience and engaging personality to an environment which will allow you to shine.
To be considered for this position, you will possess;
- Outstanding track-record in a sales environment, with proven account management and business development expertise.
- Demonstrated agility and flexibility, enabling you to adapt as the business responds to opportunities and changes in the market.
- Demonstrated leadership capability and the ability to think strategically.
- Reporting, forecasting, budgeting and tendering capability will be well regarded.
- Experience in managing CRMs across the full spectrum of client engagement.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com