As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we have micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
Davidson thrives on being a dynamic, innovative environment. We all share one goal of becoming an extension of our clients business to deliver an unforgettable experience for all the right reasons.
We are seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial Recruitment Consultant that craves success.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients;
- Grow and maintain knowledge within your industry of speciality, crafting an unparalleled advantage in the market;
- Build talent & contribute to the formation of an accurate database of skilled talent;
- Candidate research, pooling & building talent communities for specific capability sector;
- Provide career & recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, useful, ethical & memorable;
- Manage recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, telephone screening, long listing, shortlisting, candidate interviews;
- Preparation of CVs for presentation to the client, reference checking and submission through client recruitment portals;
- Support the team in client & candidate management activities including attending meetings, providing intelligence, relationship building, support at hosted events & contractor care initiatives;
- Work with your team to conduct activities and build relationships that brand you as knowledge conduits and thought leaders within your discipline.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for people who are goal orientated and enjoy cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an ambitious team who truly support each other and inspire success.
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to achieve required results
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97069.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com