As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer to join our Finance team. This is a permanent role and will encompass duties such as:
- Processing of client invoices for the Davidson Group;
- Processing of weekly contractor invoicing utilising Astute and Navision;
- Preparation and distribution of monthly client statements;
- Contacting clients to ensure debts are collected in a timely manner; and
- Liaising with Clients and internal stakeholders on contractor invoicing queries
What you need to bring:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role;
- Previous experience with financial systems;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers;
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong passion for customer service;
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com