Join a rapidly growing product company using the latest technologies!
About the Role
You would be working in a modern engineering environment in a working directly with cross-functional team members, stakeholders and sponsors who are committed to your career development . You will be collaborating with a cross functional team of producers, product owners, engineers and QA's, who are all very passionate about their products.
Technical skills require:
- Extensive experience at a Senior level in the latest versions of Java, Spring and Springboot
- Solid experience with cloud platforms, specifically AWS
- Prior experience building out Micro services
- API development
- Extensive experience in Java and related frameworks
- Solid TDD/BDD and CI/CD experience; and working knowledge of AWS architecture
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
You’ll be a part of a successful team environment that’s been selected based on their extensive and highly regarded experience to make a real difference.
With support and added benefits from the Executive Leadership Team, you’ll have the highest level of support within the organisation, and the visibility that comes with being a part of such an excelling organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 99292 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97031. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com