|Posted||18 days ago|
Here is a wonderful opportunity for a Full-Stack Java Developer that’s experienced in building high-performing, scalable, fault tolerant applications, to join this GLOBAL well-known organisation.
Our client have their headquarters based in Brisbane, giving you access to global professional development and career opportunities!
So if you are a Mid or Senior level Java Developer searching for a new senior level development role…then this could be for you!
You will be part of a small team of passionate developers that works on mission-critical applications, and be involved with the full SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) - managing Java application development, from concept, design, maintenance, testing, and support.
The corporate headquarters are here in South Bank, complete with rooftop dining and drinks, free 24/7 gym, award winning training programs, end-of-trip facility, direct access to public transport and the South Bank close by, free health and wellness consultations, free financial planning guidance…and more! Our client offers perks and company culture that are second to none.
Some of the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Deliver high availability and performance
- Help take a story from elaboration to completion
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting these for technical review
- On-call Level 3 support for production applications
- Maintain existing applications, and apply changes as required
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development
- A team player who also has the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spring Framewoks
- Maven / Gradle
- HTML, CSS
- React experience preferred but training can be provided
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039 or email@example.com