A new Government-owned Corporation setting up to provide clean-energy services to the market in Queensland. Your internal customer base will be a mixture of traditional Corporate support services, Energy Traders and Engineers and operators of their Utility plants (a mixture of IT and OT infrastructure).
About the Role
Reporting to the ICT Manager, you will act as a primary liaison between ICT strategy and projects management, and their CleanCo customer teams. You understand your customer’s business, develop and maintain strong relationships, identify ICT Issues, and advise on, and execute solutions. You ensure ICT projects implementation across customer teams and provide ongoing support in the adoption of new systems and process and provide first line, expert advice as well as contributing to future policies, procedures and solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
- ICT Business Advisory, customer service and first-contact liaison/support including developing a deep understanding of your client’s business needs and drivers and advise on technology to help them realise their goals
- Contribute to overall CleanCo ICT strategy and projects by articulating customer requirements and needs while considering company resources and risk frameworks
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and efficiencies within your customer’s business
- Plan and align customer-specific ICT strategies within broader priorities
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers and develop close working relationships with other members of the ICT team to understand and help in the development of their workstreams, projects and plans
You’re an experienced and analytical ICT Business Partner with experience in energy, utilities or critical infrastructure or organisations with a white and blue-collar workforce and knowledge of Strategy/Project/Requirements. You're keen to get involved in a green-fields environment, bring your learnings and establish and deliver a professional ICT Business Advisory service within a lean, adaptable and collaborative environment.
Your experience and interests include:
- Excellent experience in diverse and complex ICT environments including new and existing technologies implementation and integrations
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate and communicate business strategy to technology planning within the energy market
- Excellent communication, influence and stakeholder management skills, demonstrated self-starter
- Strongly customer-focussed and demonstrated ability to form close working relationships with business staff at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in related disciplines and appropriate Project Management certifications are highly desirable.
- Keen interest in emerging ICT and OT technologies, developments, trends, threats and opportunities within the CleanCo context
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future.
If this resonates with you, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95996. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com