- Initial 6 month contract- strong possibility of extension
- Band 5 hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Work close to home- Based in the Macedon Ranges area
About the Company
This is a role that would suit a facilities officer who has experience in the soft services space. Work with a council that is committed to an organisational philosophy in which respect, care, honesty & openness are core values & responsibility, accountability and confidentiality are aspired to at all times.
About the Role
You will be expected to:
- Prepare reports from data collected, agendas/minutes, correspondence, memoranda and forms and other associated documents.
- Process customer service requests within the current system.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and develop systems and process to achieve excellence in service delivery and development.
- Provide a high level of efficient and effective communication channels between the department and internal/external customers and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure you are the focal point for any issues or concerns.
- Undertake proactive, reactive and service inspections of Council’s building assets.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of facility services programs for Council’s building asset base.
- Initiate and develop plans, policies, procedures and operational guidelines, and support cross organisation communication, learning and service improvement
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Experience in a facility service role and knowledge of customer service principles.
- Degree or Diploma in Facilities Management or related discipline with some relevant experience OR lesser formal qualifications with substantial experience
- Demonstrated experience in facility inspection, auditing and maintenance systems and processes.
- High Level computer skills including packages such as MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare contract documentation and successfully manage contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking reactive, proactive and planned facility inspections and provide advice on specialist facility management matters.
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Courtney on 03 9929 9537, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97043. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com