|Location||Eight Mile Plains|
|Posted||16 days ago|
This large Not-for-profit is looking for an abitious Commercial Analyst to join their Finance team at Eight Mile Plains. Our client is looking for a dynamic, Commercial Analyst to join their energetic and passionate team. In this role you will have the opportunity to see how a large Not-for-profit organisation operates first hand and be exposed to senior leaders within the organisation.
About the Role
Reporting to the team leader, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly profit and loss statements for the group including the monthly balance sheets;
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for management reporting;
- Perform strategic analysis on financial data and prepare and present reports to senior management;
- Financial modelling;
- Development of performance KPI's;
- Conduct business reviews using financial records to identify business growth opportunities.
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified and ideally studying towards CPA/CA qualifications. With a minimum of 2 years' experience as Commercial Analyst or Management Accounting, you will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise at all levels across the business.
- Work for an organisation that gives back to the community
- Dynamic and social team environment
- Not-for-profit benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97011. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com