|Posted||12 days ago|
A not for profit healthcare organisation providing aged care, acute medical, surgical, obstetric and dialysis services, specialist consulting suites, pharmacy, radiology and pathology.
This role offers an interesting combination of Facilities Management and Project Management on a critical live site based on the Mornington Peninsula. The Facility/Project Manager will frequently liaise with the board in relation to the new build projects. In more detail the Facilities and Infrastructure Manager will;
- Deliver new build and retrofit construction projects on a 24/7 live site.
- Manage the work of external client side project management consultancies
- Act as the lead to the Maintenance Manager and the Maintenance team comprising 8 staff
- Take overall responsibility for the hard services facilities management for the site
The Facilities and Infrastructure Manager must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in;
- Managing new construction projects on live sites
- Strategic asset management and maintenance projects; HVAC, building maintenance, power and power back up
- Management of supplier contracts
- People management
- Convenient Mornington Peninsula location
- Federally funded building works
- Flexible working environment
- Not for profit salary packaging incentives
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).