A short-term contract role (until 31.12.2019) has become available for an AO5 HR Advisor. This role works within a busy team supporting work-force planning and human resource functions. This role is located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD starting ASAP.
About the Role
- Coordinate and provide advice to senior management and staff on a broad range of human resource and workforce planning issues, including but not limited to:
- payroll and entitlements
- recruitment and selection
- establishment management
- HR reporting
- safety, wellbeing and injury management
- learning and development
- interpret and provide advice on policies, directives, and legislation
- Coordinate and undertake human resource and workforce planning related projects and contribute to the strategic direction within a complex ICT environment.
- Prepare submissions, ad-hoc reports, and other correspondence on human resource and workforce planning matters.
- A strong understanding of Government policies and processes or previous Government experience
- An understanding of contemporary HR issues and the ability to provide advice on workforce planning
- High attention to detail and the ability to work with high level stakeholders
- The ability to work within a team and individually
- $52.25 p/hour + super
- Located in Brisbane CBD
- Large Government department with transformation
- Work with key stakeholders
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com