|Salary:||$28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 11:12|
Davidson have a number of upcoming opportunities for temporary receptionists. We are working with a number of clients that require professional and experienced receptionists to cover contracts ranging from one day to several weeks at a time. These roles are based in the Brisbane CBD and inner suburbs. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love being on reception!
- Greeting visitors on arrival with a warm and professional manner
- Answering phone enquiries, screening calls and directing to appropriate person
- Meeting room management and diary management
- Order stationary, office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Coordinate and plan team events
- General administration as required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a receptionist role is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered. You will be invited to complete a video interview as the next step if you have been shortlisted.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's