It offers a nice working environment, with a number of large initiatives and projects underway! Hence, now they have the need for a switched-on Software/Product Iteration Manager. We are searching for candidates who are looking for a challenge to help our client evolve their flagship product to meet the changing needs of their customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic and progressive software/product Iteration Manager who feels comfortable working within an agile environment, experienced working with development teams (developers, UI/UX, QA testers etc).
As the Iteration Manager you will be focused on maintaining a steady, continuous flow of work for the team. Your main responsibility is to “build a well-oiled delivery team, continually feeding it story cards, and tuning the team”. It is similar to a Scrum master but does not necessarily adhere strictly to Scrum.
Your role will also involve working with the Product Owner and the business to understand business requirements, collaborating with Agile teams and management to plan and manage the delivery of software using the Agile Methodology, and facilitating in-depth specifications and release plans by collaborating with Agile teams and management.
Along the way, remove iteration progress blockers and impediments for Agile teams.
The following skills and experience is required:
- Relevant degree or tertiary qualification, or relevant experience working as a Software/Product Iteration Manager/Scrum Master
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven experience in agile delivery for a fast-paced digital environment
- Previous experience in a large organisation
- Proven Leadership Experience including coaching, having difficult conversations and providing feedback.
- Able to facilitate, or mentor others to facilitate, Agile ceremonies.
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques: e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Well versed in using Agile methodologies and demonstrated experience in using Agile techniques
- Effective facilitation and work shopping skills to draw outcomes from teams with diverse personalities and skill sets
- Effective communication, collaboration & negotiation skills with the ability to interface with various business units and third parties
- Strong written and oral communication skills
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Certified Scrum Master/Iteration Manager and have solid experience in how to apply it (desirable)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
Interested? APPLY by emailing through your resume and cover letter, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97019. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com