Due to a large Azure integration and transformation there is a need for mulltiple Azure Integration DevOps developers for long term contract work.
Location is going to be in the city fringe but there will be travel required to support project teams. This will be discussed on your application.
Be part of a large program of work and one that you can really make a difference.
Key skills: Ideal skills listed there is flexibility.
- Experience with DevOps team(s) – people, process and tools across the support and delivery function(s)
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud-based technology and transformations in a similar role
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure iPaaS (Integration as a Service) - App Service, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, IoT suite
- Experience with Microsoft ALM toolsets and associated development technologies – Azure DevOps
- Experience building Logic Apps and writing orchestration with Logic Apps and Azure Functions
- Experience with serverless architecture & technologies (specifically Logic Apps & Azure Functions)
- Experience with API and Microservice implementations etc.
- Experience with Azure Monitoring – App Insights, Log Analytics & OMS
- Provide assistance in the management of the integration support & delivery function (processes & toolsets etc.)
- Supports the development and improvement of the DevOps practice
- Supports the development of repeatable integration technology and information solution patterns for analysis and application of appropriate technology in alignment to business requirements
- Manages small to medium sized projects and related budgets within their area of responsibility
- Supports and management of production and non-production application lifecycle and environments
- Governs all facets of system documentation including solution design, processes, work instructions, test documents and other related documents
- Support and improve the CI and CD processes and pipeline and assists in the development of internal DevOps capabilities
- Provide key support in the standardisation across logging and monitoring systems that will enable team to improve velocity and quality
- Provides technical expertise, training, and consultation to other staff in integration team
- Participate and assist in the successful delivery of projects
- Assist in the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommends solutions for improvement
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96793. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com