|Posted||14 days ago|
Our client is a leading national organisation with a fantastic reputation for providing a valuable service to its customers and their families. This organisation is a not-for-profit social enterprise who pride themselves on giving back to the community though ongoing support, outstanding customer service and improving the lives of others.
There are a number of upcoming opportunities to be part of a casual pool within the contact centre as an enrolments officer. These casual positions will cover unplanned and planned leave, so hours of work will vary greatly based on requirements. Due to this, this position would be ideally suited to a mother returning to work or a university student who would like to supplement their income.
About the role:
The purpose of the enrolments officer is to resolve and respond to customer enquiries to provide solutions and service offerings aligned to the customer’s needs. This is a relationship based role which requires you to make real connections.
- Personalising the customer experience using a professional and relatable communication style
- Use of effective questioning to identify needs, challenges and opportunities to assist
- Building rapport with each customer while focusing on a first call resolution
- Effectively managing the conversion of an enquiry into enrolment while being consultative and demonstrating empathy
- Work towards targets and service level agreements to ensure that exceptional customer service is provided
- Enjoy working as part of a wider team and contribute to its success
- Experience within an inbound/outbound contact centre environment
- Experience within customer service or sales environment
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Knowledge and previous experience within education industry highly regarded
- Participate in meaningful work that contributes to the wellbeing and development of others
- Be part of a valued team, who respect and support each other
- Enjoy the drive to work! There is parking on-site
- Suitable for return to work mothers, looking for re-entry into the workforce
- Great for university students who are unable to work full time hours
Please note as part of the process you will be required to participate in a video interview. In addition you will be required to pass a national security clearance and also a blue card check. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1908-96992. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com