This dynamic national membership organisation are growing their Brisbane team and you have the chance to join at an exciting new stage.
With further funding and plans ahead, they are ready to take on a new star to fulfil a busy, diverse and evolving position.
Given the challenges and dynamics of this industry, this role would be most suited to a down to earth, confident, self-motivated and driven professional.
About the Role
Based in their Fortitude Valley office, you will join a close-knit, positive and genuine team of five, which will grow to a team of nine within the next 12 months.
Reporting to the National Director, you will be the glue and heart of the office, through excelling in office coordination, administration and donor support.
Your responsibilities with include (but not be limited to):
- Office duties including operating the reception, greeting visitors and coordinating meeting rooms Assistance in organising travel, accommodation, in-house catering and meetings, events and functions.
- Basic accounting support as directed by management.
- Manage, prepare and communicate invoices and receipts for payroll contractor
- Assisting with Donor activities making donor care calls; managing and updating database information; process phone and offline payments; manage all correspondence and responses
- IT systems management in conjunction with a contractor
- Prepare and maintain office manual
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the amazing attitude to get your hands dirty when needed
- A high level of emotional intelligence and rapport building skills are paramount
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum four years’ experience in a diverse administrative position
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude and ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- Successful members’ organisation about to undertake an exciting stage of growth
- $60,000 plus Superannuation
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Future career development opportunities
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – friendly, hard-working, intelligent, dynamic and down to earth colleagues.
- 8.30am to 5.00pm work day, within a trusted working environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96436. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com