Wingecarribee Shire, nestled in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, offers an idyllic lifestyle capturing both cosmopolitan and rural living. With its three major towns of Bowral, Mittagong and Moss Vale, the Shire also offers many smaller towns and villages all with their unique characters and qualities. The Shire’s towns and villages are separated by productive and picturesque farmland offering a real sense of rural living. All this is less than an hour from the southern outskirts of Sydney, just over an hour from the northern outskirts of Canberra and about half an hour from the beaches of the Illawarra and South Coast. We are the centre of the golden triangle. This is why Wingecarribee Shire has become so attractive to those looking for a tree change but still wishing to have easy access to the City.
About the Role
The role of Business Solutions Training Officer will be to develop and deliver required training to support the implementation of a number of Digital Transformation projects addressing many system changes for end users as part of Council’s Business Transformation Program. The Business Solutions Training Officer will be responsible for developing the relationship with the business users, analyse their training needs, design training documentation and deliver training as identified.
- Consult with appropriate business representatives to achieve accurate analyses of the training impact for the system or skills area
- Analyse training needs based on consultation and knowledge of audience work practices and requirements.
- Consult with the relevant project leads to ensure an integrated approach to training
- Pilot, evaluate and re-design learning solutions offered as appropriate.
- Managing scheduling of relevant training events.
- Provide weekly reporting to senior stakeholders on training progress and outcomes
- Substantial experience (3+ years) in a training environment would be ideal. This would include a strong component of training design and training delivery. Experience must be oriented towards the practical design, development, delivery and evaluation of training
- Well-developed skills in the use of instructional design tools
- Curriculum/Course development experience
- Demonstrated commitment to success in providing effective solutions to business needs
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
Formal Training Qualifications
Very good opportunity to work within a progressive Council with great career opportunities.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Davidson Technology representative Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620