How about a great working environment offering Work/Life balance?
About the Company
Think high volume, high traffic, exciting real-time work, as our client develops software services (SAAS Product) that processes over a billion clicks a year!
They are nicely located in Fortitude Valley (close to public transport, cafes, bars and restaurants), using cutting edge technology and offering a great working environment.
Team drinks and pizza is the norm. Best of all - this company truly understands Work/Life balance and offer flexibility around start/finish times.
Sounds good? Read on!!!
About the Role
This role will work side-by-side with other developers to help design and build out new features for the platform.
Framework experience is a must, but the ability to work with some non-framework PHP forms part of the role.
The following skills and experience is required:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in IT, Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant commercial experience.
- Minimum 2 years of PHP programming experience
- Strong OOP practices
- Experience with Symfony and Doctrine ORM.
- Database experience (writing queries, constructing tables)
- Git Version Control.
- Test drive design experience
- A great attitude and willingness to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96378. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com