|Posted||20 days ago|
This caring, Not for Profit services organisation is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate HR Administrator who is eager to take on a fast-paced and varied position.
About the Role
Working with a supportive and collaborative HR team of seven, your role will be high volume and evolve over time.
Teamed with your solid experience in administration and HR support, along with your keen interest for further development, you will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Monitor, manage and respond to HR enquiries
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities including advertising requests, interviews and reference checks
- Distribution of employment agreements and new starter paperwork
- Administer and coordinate induction program
- HRIS administration tasks, including set up and maintenance of new and existing users.
- Ensuring registrations, Blue Card currency and applications
- Developing regular reports to provide for HR Advisors and Business Unit Manager for information on key HR functions, end of contract and renewal of compliance requirements.
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the HR agenda.
Your prior two years’ experience (minimum) in an HR administrative position, proven experience and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining a team with the genuine heartfelt connection to serving their clients
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1908-96972. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com