- Work closely with other resources on new implementations, upgrade, and change order projects
- Proactively consult on best practice methodology, configuration design and build activities to ensure client success
- Solution presenting
- Utilise technical ability to prioritise issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
- Lead and actively participate in Customer Configuration design, build, test and deployment activities
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application.
- Analyse customer configurations and resolve or work around set up issues
Provide significant transfer of product knowledge to our customers
You will have
- Excellent customer service skills.
- working with client/server and/or Web Based technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with integration or implementations of Cloud based systems
- Excellent technical understanding of Operating Systems, networking technologies, software applications and communication protocols.
- Workforce management software applications implementation experience
- Consulting / customer interface experience
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com