My client is an international gold miner with international operating assets as well as exploration opportunities in Australasia and the Americas.
We are now sourcing for an experienced Underground Geology Superintendent for one of the US operations about to embark on pre-production and construction activities, prior to full active mining activities.
About the Role
This unique career opportunity will be offered on a 2 year fixed term contract and will be residential in the US. All relocation, travel, visa and accommodation costs will be coverd by the client.
The key function of this role will be to develop, lead and manage superior geological practices for the new underground mine.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have
- A relevant, recognised geology or mining engineering degree, and substantial practical experience in your field
- Strong, recent senior leadership role in an underground hard rock mining operation
- Start-up and commissioning experience is essential .
- Exceptional high energy, passion, drive, resilience and flexibility
- Proven skills in identifying and monitoring key geological performance indicators and geological modelling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability and desire to work collaboratively
- Exceptional safety leadership
- Proven change management experience
- High computer literacy
This is an exceptional career opportunity with a global miner. Offered on a 2 year fixed term contract, exceptional performance in this role will lead to other opportunities across the globe.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to an outstanding canddiate, including, relocation, accommodation and vehicle.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96896. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com