|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||22 days ago|
A short-term contract (1.5 months) has become available for a professional Business Support Officer to assist during a busy period. This role is starting ASAP and interviews are commencing immediately.
About the Role
- Provide a variety of administrative support services including preparation of meeting papers and coordinating meetings
- Prepare and review finance, travel, facilities, and human resources (HR) forms and update related records registers
- Coordinate travel arrangements, appointments, seminar bookings and associated catering
- Monitor CRM data quality and maintain an audit register including leave, ensuring information is current and up to date
- Prepare, review and co-ordinate correspondence, briefing requests and other documents as required
- Identify, develop and implement business improvement initiatives and innovative processes to increase the effectiveness of your activities
- Contribute to the delivery of team projects by providing support and assistance as required
You will be a professional business support administrator with a hunger to succeed.
- Previous experience supporting a busy team - Government experience is highly sought after
- Smartgrants system knowledge is highly regarded
- CRM knowledge and the ability to navigate databases
- Proactive and the ability to be flexible
- AO3 level - $38.13 p/hour + super
- Stunning offices located in the CBD
- Large project team with opportunity for extension
- Starting immediately - pick up a contract today!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com