|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||22 days ago|
This innovative Government department is going through a large review and change project. They are seeking an experienced Training Officer at the AO6 level to assist with the delivery of projects. The role is until 30th June 2020.
About the Role
- Conducting training analysis to identify areas of change to be addressed for the successful training of the new state-wide solution.
- Developing training strategies and plans for the use and adoption of new systems and processes.
- Developing materials and user guides to support the delivery of training and ongoing use of the system, taking into account existing and updated legislation, business rules and processes.
- Contribution to the development of identified products to support system adoption such as instructional packs, videos and support models to provide access for external organisations.
- Facilitate, assess and evaluate training to a diverse range of learners and participants, utilising a variety of delivery methods and channels, underpinned by adult learning principles
- Extensive experience in training and systems adoption in a large or complex environment.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with contemporary training tools and methodologies.
- Experience with using Adobe Captivate eLearning or equivalent software
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing innovative and engaging blended learning training solutions incorporating best practice training methodologies, in an ICT setting.
- Collaboration, problem solving and negotiation skills with the capability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- $59.95 p/hour + super - AO6 level
- Brisbane CBD location
- Large transformation and review project
- Long term contract until 30th June 2020
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Questions can be directed to the Corporate Government Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com