CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience in Treasury & Settlements with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
As the Treasury & Settlements Officer, you will be responsible for bank account and facility governance, and assisting in the settlement process for electricity, environmental products and gas transactions.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Onboarding counterparties, and management of counterparty communication
- Obtaining guarantees and credit insurances
- Bank account and loan facility governance and monitoring
- Cash forecasting
- Confirmation of the settlement of environmental transactions, and the electricity pool and derivative cashflows
- Management of the margining requirements of the trading portfolios
- Ensuring all information is accurately entered into the relevant databases, including settlement details, invoices and payments.
- Ensuring all activity is in compliance with the company policies, procedures and legislative requirement.
- Assisting the Financial Control Manager with accounting and deal support activities
To be successful in this role you will have had experience in the settlement of financial or energy transactions. You will have knowledge of KYC and AML regulations and experience with ISDA’s, credit support arrangements and guarantees. We are seeking a candidate with strong trade capture, settlements and accounting system skills.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. If CleanCo’s goal to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy resonates with you, please click 'Apply' or call Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019.