This position will be responsible for addressing the integration and security layers of the SAP SuccessFactors solution.
You will provide technical leadership in the design, development, unit testing and deployment of complex integration services in accordance with the client's policies and procedures.
As the Program’s Integration Lead, you will apply exceptional problem solving and technical experience on how our solution can best support the business needs.
The position reports to the Solution Architect for supervision, workload management and for Performance Planning and Review (PPR).
Key responsibilities include:
- Integrate SAP SuccessFactors solutions with the client's on-premise and cloud environments.
- Design, develop, unit test and deploy custom and complex integration services on SAP SuccessFactors solutions in conformance with the client's policies and procedures.
- Comply with all IT policies and procedures, and verify deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
- Participate in design, code, and test peer review sessions throughout the software life cycle to identify tuning/optimization opportunities and issues.
- Champion and assist with the continual refinement, execution, and management of the structured integration development model, development toolkit, standards, and key policies and procedures related to integration development.
- Review system requirements and cross application impact of installing patches/fixes provided in accordance with change control processes.
- Serve as an expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business.
- Derive functional and non-functional requirements from Solution Architecture document and write technical integration solution design documents.
- Comply with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
- Extensive experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation or similar cloud implementation projects in large complex organisations.
- Record of success working with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Experience working with Integration technologies such as SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, and HTTP Web Services.
- Having authentication experience such as OAuth and OpenID Connect will be highly desirable.
- Prior experience working with Pub/Sub Messaging and ESB solutions using Spring Integration.
- Dell Boomi experience and certification would be highly desirable.
- Proven track record in working with key technical and business stakeholders to influence and drive correct design of integration scenarios.
- Proven ability to derive functional and non-functional requirements from Solution Architecture / business architecture documentation, to produce technical integration solution design documents, containing integration scenarios and patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information with internal and external stakeholders and Infrastructure teams.
- Ability to negotiate with, and influence a range of stakeholders and demonstrate achievement of constructive outcomes.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and program team members to ensure the successful delivery of integration outcomes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1908-96940. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com