- Conduct reviews of decisions and late application consideration requests
- Conduct reviews of potential ineligibility or potential fraud
- Prepare responses to requests received from various internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct audits and report findings to the Team Leader.
- Use business systems, including the QGrants database, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, to record compliance activities and interactions
- Work as part of a team to meet service standards
- Experience using QGrants database, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Government experience is a huge advantage
- Relevant experience in accounting, compliance, investigation, internal audit and/or grants assessment
- Experience and knowledge of internal audit practices
- Knowledge of employee entitlements, ending employment per awards and agreement's
- Long Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate $45.09 p/h
- Great team culture
- Reputable Government Department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract