Our vision is to be a leading workplace performance company in Australia, staying at the front by doing things differently and always delivering for our clients.
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
To further accelerate Davidson’s growth and market position, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Sydney team with a focus on Government contracts.
In this role, you will have the ability to build your brand as a Government Recruitment specialist. The responsibilities in this role include:
- Growing market share and knowledge across state, federal and local government bodies;
- Building and developing client relationships through business development and key account management;
- Identification and management of candidate pools;
- Managing submissions of candidates, ensuring speed to market;
- Meeting service delivery and sales targets for Local, State and Federal Government clients;
- Contribute to building a supportive culture which values teamwork and collaboration.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professional;
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation;
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
- Demonstrated experience working a Government or Business Support desk, delivering to Business Development targets;
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients;
- A collaborative team player who demonstrates a high level of integrity, confidence and energy; and
- Experience leading a small team to deliver exceptional results.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com