Regarded as a leader within their industry our client provides premium services globally and encompasses the correct framework for true job satisfaction. Our client is looking for a dynamic, Financial Analyst to join their energetic and passionate team. In this role you will have the opportunity to see how a large ASX organisation operates first hand and be exposed to a large domestic and international network.
About the Role
Reporting to the team leader, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly profit and loss statements for the group including the monthly balance sheets;
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for senior management reporting;
- Perform strategic analysis on financial data and prepare and present reports to senior management;
- Prepare and execute internal audits for the group; and
- Conduct business reviews using financial records to identify business growth opportunities.
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified and ideally studying towards CPA/CA qualifications.With a minimum of 1 years' experience as Financial Analsyt or Management Accounting, you will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise at all levels across the business.
- Working within a ASX listed company
- Dynamic and social team environment
- CBD Location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96858. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com