You will be working closely with project teams undergoing a Global Security Transformation, working to uplift the supplier management lifecycle. You will ensure third party suppliers are assessed, onboarded, monitored, off-boarded with due diligence.
- Provide support to the management, uplift, and operations of overall Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) assurance programs/ initiatives.
- Support the Assurance program to ensure that third party suppliers are assessed, on-boarded, monitored and off-boarded with appropriate due diligence or security maturity identification
- Support the SCRM function to ensure compliance to regulatory (APRA) requirements and internal standards.
- Lead and carry out third party due diligence and ongoing assurance and risk assessment of Bupa's third parties
- Stakeholder Management
- Prior experience with contract and vendor management
- Go-to market experience
- Prior experience with APRA or cyber security compliance a bonus, but not essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96909. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com