This well-established, highly successful property development firm is dedicated to always delivering with integrity, teamwork and creativity. This translates to their office culture with is founded on support each other, respect and honesty.
You have the opportunity to join this fantastic team of 15 on a six-month fixed term basis.Beyond this six-month contract there will also be the chance to secure new opportunities within this organisation as they continue to succeed and grow. This role would be most suited to a confident, self-motivated and driven professional.
About the Role
Taking the place of the supportive ‘glue’ in this fantastic team, you will be providing administration and reception support along with evolving role to take on further accountabilities.
Your role will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Office duties including operating the reception, greeting visitors and coordinating meeting rooms Assistance in organising travel, accommodation, in-house catering and meetings, events and functions.
- Basic accounting support as directed by management.
- Manage, prepare and communicate invoices and receipts for payroll contractor
- IT systems management in conjunction with a contractor
- Marketing support
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the amazing attitude to get your hands dirty when needed
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued
- You will also need a current driver’s license and a car
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a diverse administrative position
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Six month fixed-term contract (with view to further ongoing opportunities)
- $55,000 plus Superannuation
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – (fun!), hard-working, dynamic and down to earth
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra on via email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1907-96781. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com