You will work closely with project teams, procurement, vendor management lifecycle to uplift the supplier management lifecycle. You will ensure third party suppliers are assessed, onboarded, monitored, off-boarded with due diligence.
- Provide support to the management, uplift, and operations of overall Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) assurance programs/ initiatives.
- Support the Assurance program to ensure that third party suppliers are assessed, on-boarded, monitored and off-boarded with appropriate due diligence or security maturity identification
- Support the SCRM function to ensure compliance to regulatory (APRA) requirements and internal standards.
- Lead and carry out third party due diligence and ongoing assurance and risk assessment of Bupa's third parties, including
- Provide ongoing identification and implementation of improvements to the SCRM assurance process and tooling to address operational challenges, reflect the changing threat environment, and best practice assurance approaches
- Managing stakeholders and maintaining strong working relationships with individuals/groups involved in managing SCRM related risks, including business owners, vendor representatives, Procurement, Legal, and other Technology and Security management and staff
- Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports demonstrating the status of third party security risk profiles, issues, trends and improvement initiatives
- Experience in providing security third party assurance in a complex organisation
- Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Experience in EUGDPR requirements and compliance
- Experience with APRA compliance, particularly CPS 234, CPS231, CPG 234 and CPG235
- Experience with Shared Assessments SIG/AUP, PCI DSS, CoBIT Framework, Physical Security, and IT Operations Management
- Information technology outsourcing governance exposure
- Understanding of technology risks and/or audit concepts
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96909. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com