|Posted||19 days ago|
We are currently searching for a SOFTWARE Pre-Sales Consultant experienced in a pre-sales solution-focused role, combined with experience in a business software provider. Here is your opportunity to join a fast-growing GLOBAL organisation on a permanent basis, whose product is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) Workforce/HR Solution and used by millions of people in over 100 countries!
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, some of your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working closely with the direct and indirect sales teams and other presales resources, providing product expertise and support throughout the sales cycle
- Working closely with the direct and indirect sales people during the prospect needs analysis phase to assist in uncovering and clearly identifying prospect’s critical business issues.
- Preparing and delivering high quality customised solution presentations based on the needs-analysis phase and the prospect’s critical business issues.
- Assisting in producing assessments to assist other teams in the creation of professional services estimates/Statement of Work (SOWs) for the solutions that are being recommended
This role is all about being consultative! Understanding the customer’s business problems and needs, and providing them with the solution!
This position requires close cooperation with prospects, customers, sales personnel, software engineers, product management, product marketing personnel, service personnel, technical support personnel and management.
Understanding off/experience using an automated labour management, HRMS and/or payroll software package would be highly desirable.
The following skills and experience is required to be considered for this position:
- At least 3 years of professional Software Pre-Sales experience.
- Demonstrated experienced in consultative, solution sales
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging presentations and be confident and comfortable when presenting business solutions to a C-level audience.
- Be passionate about the HR and workforce management world
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills are required as well as good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- This position requires the ability to understand new concepts and complex procedures and to logically analyse those procedures to identify potential problem areas.
- Proven experience in a pre-sales solution-focused role, combined with experience in a business software provider.
- An understanding of the strategic sales cycle and sales techniques.
- Display high levels of energy and drive;
- Pre-Sales Experience within SaaS/cloud-based solutions - desirable
- Pre-Sales experience in VMS, Procurement, Human Capital Management, Workforce Management would be desirable but not mandatory.
We need people who can work with minimal supervision, a self-starter who can quickly adapt to change. This position is suited for someone with a positive, can-do attitude.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96787. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com