|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||24 days ago|
You will possess broad and deep expertise on various hardware and Infrastructure software platforms. In this role you will be responsible defining and implementing solutions for project-initiated infrastructure software platforms that our client uses to support its business.
You will be required to work closely with stakeholders to determine and document non-functional requirements in relation to a Security project-based infrastructure initiative. This includes designing, and documenting infrastructure solutions as required and combining your understanding of short- and long-term trade-offs, mixing business and technical needs, and facilitating and guiding discussions between the business and Information Security in relation to various project initiatives.
To be successful, you will need:
- Substantial experience documenting Infrastructure Solution Designs in an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of Infrastructure platforms in an Enterprise Environment
- Demonstrates excellent technical leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience building and supporting enterprise server solutions
- Significant experience in analysing, diagnosing and resolving server platform and operating system issues
- Azure cloud services – IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96895. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com