The position is required to take direction from the Product Lead (or Project Manager), provide knowledge and advice on standard CRM capability, deliver sustainable customization where standard functionality does not meet business objectives, create system and support documentation and undertake data transformation for migration of data into CRM solutions.
The contractor will report to the Product Lead and will work as part of a small team in delivering CRM instances.
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
The following skills and experience are required:
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Practical knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisations.
- Experience in Dynamics Integration with external applications (eg. SAP, ArcGIS)
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices.
- Development solution using Agile methodology
- Good verbal and written communicate skills effectively across different groups e.g. technical, business clients.
- Apply structured problem solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse and evaluate sustainable solutions for implementation within the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Team-player. Happy to share knowledge and skills and collaborate with others
- Confidence - You are comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the business, and,when and where necessary, you challenge client requests because you understand that what they want is different to what they actually need
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96907. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com