Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. This is an expression of interest for (AO5 - AO6) Communication Officers seeking their next challenge.
About the Role:
These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport and are standard business hours – Monday to Friday.
- Preparation of communication collateral - newsletters, factsheets, web content, digital, social content
- Development of communication plans for both project communications and corporate communications
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure adequate project delivery
- Assist in media responses - both proactive and reactive
- Previous experience in communications and/or media - Government experience is highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work across communications, marketing and media
- Attention to detail and high level of written ability
- AO5 and AO6 levels across various State Government Departments - ($52.25 p/hour - $59.95 p/hour)
- Interesting projects to complete
- Be part of teams shaping Queensland
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through the process
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com