|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||24 days ago|
We’re looking for a hands-on Data Architect with a depth of knowledge in AI, Advanced Analytics and Data Science as well as experience with public cloud experience (AWS / GCP/ AZURE). There is multiple roles available to be part of an exciting transformation project to reinvent one for the most well-known financial services company. This opportunity offers opportunity for creative freedom and to be part of a transformational team with a highly engaged Senior leadership that are ex- Amazon, Netflix and Google employees!
About the Role
You will be joining a newly established and fresh team with that are being empowered by C-level to reinvent the organisation. The main goal to build a world class and Data & Analytics platform in the cloud. You will be given the creative freedom and autonomy to implement ultra modern and sophisticated architecture to solve business problems
- Be an integral part of a data-led transformation
- Implementing analytics and machine learning over public cloud at an enterprise scale
- Developing machine learning and Analytics atterns to be used company wide
- Be instrumental in driving a single strategic platform for AI and analytics
- Develop best practices, POC's, frameworks, platforms
- Have an excellent understanding of data analytics and architecture, using technology annd have examples of leading through innovation
- Strong experience in open source analytics stacks and cloud analytical services - Python, R, Scala, Java, Databricks, Jupyter,
- Posses in depth knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and frameworks like XGBoost, Tensorflow, Keras
- Experience building applications involving core machine learning problems in autonomous and greenfield environments - AWS Sagemaker, Amazon ML, Rekognition, Comprehend, Lex, GCP Vision, AI HUB, AutoML, Advanced SQL
- Possess a clear and personable commuicaton style with the ability to convey complex ideas to senior managers, peers and data Analysts
- Experience with one or more of following public cloud platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Ability to think strategically about solutions in relation to business, technical and product challenges.
- Generous salaries and bonus'
- Discounted financial services
- Amazing office environment
- Childcare benefits + Flexible working arrangements
- Attending world renowned conferences and meet ups
- Social events and more!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 99292 9517 or email@example.com quoting ref no. JO-1907-96807. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com