|Posted||22 days ago|
- Customer service experience working in a large Queensland government department
- Extensive experience with LANDesk Service Desk software
- Extensive experience with WebCC call management software
- Extensive experience in supporting Apple and Samsung mobile devices using Mobile Iron
- Experience providing excellent customer service to a diverse client base
- Advanced communication skills in responding to clients with various backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in problem solving and troubleshooting techniques
- Extensive technical knowledge background to work within a dynamic team environment.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Tablet operating systems
- Microsoft Office product suite
- Data Network Communications
- Mobile Technologies (iPhone and iPad)
- Use of MobileIron and RSA SecurID tokens for mobility solutions.
- LANDesk Service Desk software (or similar)
- Provide quality first point of contact for customers for ICT incidents and requests.
- Respond to requests and incidents following the defined processes, including escalation procedures.
- Maintain Service Desk processes, procedures and documentation in a way that supports and improves the service provision delivered by the Service Desk.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technologies and process
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to absorb and organise a large amount of information.
- Enjoys working and participating in a team environment.
- Fast learner and efficient worker.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Analytical and Methodical.
- Welcomes feedback on their performance
- Good attention to detail.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96877. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com