We’re looking for a hands-on Data Engineering architect with strong public cloud experience (AWS / GCP/ AZURE) who would be interested in having a discussion of being part of an exciting transformation project to reinvent one for the most well-known financial services company.
This opportnuity offers opportnity for creative freedom and to be part of a transformational team with a highly engaged Senior leadership that are ex- Amazon, Netflix and Google employees!
About the Role
You will be joining a newly established and fresh team with that are being empowered by C-level to reinvent the organisation. The main goal to build a world class and Data & Analytics platform in the cloud. You will be given the creative freedom and autonomy to implement ultra modern and forward thinking best practices, patterns, and standards for data management process - data engineering, storage, processes, metadata, lineage and orchestration. Working closely with key technology areas - engineering, domain & infrastructure.
- Have an excellent understanding of Data Architecture andwith a real focus on Data Engineering
- Someone who is a true technologist with a track record of innovation in the space
- Possess a clear and peronsable coomuicaton style with the ability to convey complex ideas to senior managers, peers and data engineers
- Experience with one or more of following public cloud platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with open source technology used in complex deliver programs - Hadoop Ecosystem, Kafka, Cloudera, flume, spark, Apache Beam, Redshift,
- Ability to think strategically about solutions in relation to business, technical and product challnenges.
- Generous salaries and bonus’
- Discounted financial services
- Amazing office environment
- Childcare benfits + Flexible working arrangements
- Attending world renowned conferences and meet ups
- Social events and more!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 99292 9517 or firstname.lastname@example.org , Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com