|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||22 days ago|
- Short term contract
- Attractive hourly rate
- Work close to home - just west of Melbourne CBD
To play a leading role in ensuring that all relevant Building Control Acts and Regulations are adhered to and that Council minimises any risk of liability in building surveying determinations and decisions that are made.
- the quality of all decisions made under relevant legislation, regulations, codes and standards in relation to Building Services, which are subject to professional or regulatory review.
- ensuring that appropriate consultation and liaison is carried out with relevant parties.
- delivery of quality customer service and advice.
- in association with the Municipal Building Surveyor, managing the impact of decisions made and where necessary consulting with Manager on decisions that may have an impact of the community.
- adopting a pro-active risk management approach to all Council activities that the incumbent is responsible for and ensure that risks are identified, quantified and controlled and that Council employees, contractors and the community are protected against reasonable loss.
You will have extensive experience in the following:
- Building enforcement
- Building inspections
- Building technical knowledge
- Regulatory knowledge
If this sounds like you, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Courtney on 03 99299537, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96869. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com