Based in the Melbourne CBD, our client is a rapidly-growing organisation who has been providing exceptional service for over 40 years.
As the Business Analyst you will work across a number of projects including customer experience, Salesforce implemenation and ServiceNow. You will have skills in articulating business requirements and working with internal business stakeholders to translate these into appropriate business process or developments.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies
- Experience gathering business requirements, articulation and validation, process mapping and policy/ procedural documentation
- Experience developing business cases
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite - word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasker and strong ability to prioritise
- Experience in utilities, manufacturing services
- Opportunity to influence, take ownership and effect real change
- Work with an awesome leadership team
- Well-funded business that is performing well
- Lots of autonomy - "you are able to "own and deliver"
- Development and growth
- Multi-business group
- Flexible working arrangements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96859. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com