There are multiple permanent positions available with an exceptional leadership team that are made up of previous Amazon, Netflix and Google employees!
About the role
You will be joining a newly established team of highly skilled architects who are working together design and implement multiple cloud platforms.
You will work across technology areas (engineering, infrastructure & domain architecture) to deliver solutions based on modern architectures that are scalable, resilient, secure and evolvable.
Tech stack: Kafka / Netflix OSS / Kubernetes
Languages: Java OR Node.js
Demonstrated previous experience across large-scale computing solutions and software development environments. You will have come from a software engineering background (ideally Java or Node.js) and leveraged this core experience in your recent architecture roles.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills where you’re able to challenge knowledge and bring your ideas to the table
- 5- 10+ years in IT architecture including integration and implementation
- 5+ years working in a hands on technical design environment
- Previous experience working in and designing public cloud environments
- Previous experience creating and building out microservices
You will be given the opportunity to work with an exceptional team to work together in an exciting business transformation
What’s on offer
- Generous salaries and bonus’
- Discounted financial services
- Childcare benfits + Flexible working arrangements
- Attending world renowned conferences and meet ups
- Social events and more!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 99292 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96808. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com