A rare part-time opportunity has become available for a contract working with the Queensland Government. This role is 3 days per week starting ASAP until 29/11/2019 with a possibilities of extension. This role would suit a commercially minded individual looking to contribute positively to the lives of Queenslanders.
About the Role
- Conduct final assessment of the evidence, research and administrative documentation, to support funding submissions, program performance or inspections.
- Finalise the portfolio of assessment, program performance or inspections briefs in line with associated schedules.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders particularly state funding agencies.
- A previous background in grants assessment or funding
- Commercial acumen and innovation
- Clear written and verbal communication ability
- The ability to work as part of a cohesive unit
- Extension option for 1 year +
- Central Brisbane CBD location
- Forward thinking Government department
- Large project!
Applications are being received now so don't miss out today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com