|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||29 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is partnering with one of Queensland's largest employers of choice to secure a Client Services Associate to join their high performing team for an initial 12 month contract, with further opportunities beyond this time. This highly regarded organisation manages a significant number of portfolios across both international and domestic markets and is known in the industry for their strong brand and attitude towards their people. Do you want to be supported to be the best professional you can be? YES?! - Apply today!
About the Role
This role has been developed to provide support to all client service activities with a primary focus on supporting existing client service activities for private markets asset classes.
Working within the client services team and collaborating closely with the Client Services and Business Development Directors, you will be pivotal in supporting high quality information and activities for clients and consultants globally.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation and delivery of client materials, reports, planning and responses to queries in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Providing support for preparation of key deliverables to clients, including client presentations.
- Providing general support across global client activities, including coordination, preparation and timely distribution of client and consultant service requests, and data related queries including Investment Management Agreement (IMA) obligations.
- Preparation and collation of data for regular updates to asset consultant databases, client or market surveys and ad hoc/bespoke internal and external data requests.
- Proactively taking steps to enhance the client experience and supporting a coordinated approach through all services provided.
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified with a minimum three years' experience in specialised institutional client services roles within the Funds Management industry.
You will possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner, adapt to different environments and be passionate about the property/ fund management sector. You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
To ensure your success within this role you will have strong stakeholder management skills, including demonstrated ability to foster a variety of diverse internal and external relationships to manage expectations and drive outcomes.
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with exciting potential opportunities beyond this time
- Outstanding company performance and culture
- CBD Corporate offices
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96836. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com