To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Extensive demonstrated experience in SAP EAM capability (encompassing PM, MM)
- Extensive expert knowledge of, and ability in, the use of technology and integrated systems
- Ability to demonstrate high level design skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to translate various user communities’ information requirements into appropriately configured/ developed solutions and to interact with technical team members in meaningful ways.
- Knowledge of the Australian Utility industry
- SAP Work Manager Experience
- SAP PPM Experience
- SAP PS Experience
- Knowledge of SAP’s Finance offerings including Line of Business products
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96816. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com