This industry leader is now one of the largest businesses of its kind in the Australia. Continued growth is crucial to the company as they place a great deal of emphasis on organic expansion within their businesses and brands. They are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to complement their team on a temporary basis.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Processing employee transfers and salary changes
- Pay enquiries and adjustment
- Award and EBA Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files
- End of Month Reporting
- Leave reconciliations
You will need:
- A commitment to providing outstanding quality customer service at all times.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a high volume payroll processing role.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a high pressure deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team.
- 3 month contract with view to extend
- $35.00 to $40.00 per hour + super
- Flexible start times between 7.00am to 9.00am
- City fringe location with parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96824. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com