|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||28 days ago|
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Apply innovative thinking to IT Procurement Panel development to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of Government procurement frameworks.
- Work with IT contract owners to analyse current spend and evaluate current suppliers.
- Consolidate spend across supply base to create leverage, analyse purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives.
- Identify new high potential suppliers on global basis.
- Assist in the development of spend strategies, identification of potential suppliers, analysis of supplier capabilities, selection of suppliers and determining prices, terms, and conditions of agreements.
- Assist in the evaluation of supplier business proposals and present recommendations that will result in cost savings, avoidance or containment.
- Extensive experience commercial analyst or procurement specialist ideally with in the supply chain domain.
- Strong experience with contract and vendor management.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills as well as strong verbal and written communication and contracting skills.
- Understanding of technology & non-technology contracts and procurement.
- Experience with technology risks and /or audit concepts.
- Experience with process development, and problem solving.
- Project management skills and the ability to construct business cases.