This is a customer facing position and you will required to be able to communicate verbally to clients in a professional manner.
You will also be responsible for escalating issues to the more senior members when required as well as:
- Providing Tier 1-2 IT support for all clients
- Monitor and maintain incoming IT Help Desk tickets
- Responsible for desktop and laptop computer configuration, deployments, and troubleshooting
- Deploying and maintaining server and workstation infrastructure.
- Adherence to office and technical policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in both Windows and Linux systems.
- Proven knowledge and experienced in various ICT operating environments (hardware and software).
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Endpoint Security (Windows Defender).
- Experience with building and ongoing maintenance for video conferencing and and IP Telephony.
- Demonstrated problem solving, incident management and request fulfilment experience, and the ability to perform well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting abilities as you diagnose software and hardware faults while working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Outstanding communication skills and thrive on building strong working relationships with clients and staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 99292 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96746. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com