Our client is an iconic Australian Tier-1 enterprise organisation in the Banking & Financial services industry domain. A recent decision has been taken by the business to separate their wealth functions from rest of the business and hence this role exists for an experienced Business Analyst to engage with the business to identify and execute the changes affecting people, processes and systems to enable and complete the separation within designated timelines.
You will have substantial experience in conducting end to end business analysis and have prior experience working on business separation initiatives (ideally de-mergers) with financial services industry background. Other key skills can include:
- Working with the business stakeholders to assess current state processes, future state requirements and defining the gap
- Confirming requirements with the stakeholders
- Collating assumptions and constraints
- Assisting in specifying operating models to fill gaps
- Confirming documentation that will need to change and work with the functions and project stream to complete those changes
If this sounds like you, please click on link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96789. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com