This program of work will separate Wealth functions from Bank functions and create a standalone Wealth Entity able to operate independently from the bank and remove co-dependencies and establish a standalone viable Wealth company.
You will have experience in the Banking/Finance or Wealth industry. Have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail, consistent, commercially relevant, timely and efficient.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide Guidance on and assisting with implementation of regulatory and other legal change;
- Provide legal assistance on business projects;
- Liase with Internal Legal Council, Management Assurance & Risk;
- Protect and maintain the reputation of Wealth Advice;
- Develop the appropriate policies and practices; and
- Proactively identifying legal risks to business and assisting in the management of those risks
If you hold a Bachelor of Laws, this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career in a fast paced team environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com