Our client has a major transformation program currently underway that is focused on integration capability modernisation. This is a key pillar in their IT strategy and consists of a number of projects for FY20. The key project is an Azure integration project. The program will also focus on uplifting and growing our internal delivery and support capability within a DevOps model.
The Program Managers’ primary role is to provide the over-arching governance and controls to ensure program delivery. This will encompass direct governance of Project Managers as well as delivering projects as required.
Specific Experience & Qualifications
- Agile CSM and equivalent Qualifications (essential)
- Experience in agile program delivery (large) (+2 years) (essential)
- Experience of large program delivery (+4 years) (essential)
- Experience of end to end project lifecycle (+5 years) (essential)
- Prince2, PMI or P3O equivalent qualifications (highly desirable)
- Experience with digital transformation (highly desirable)
- Experience with MS technologies (Azure iPaaS) (highly desirable)
- Experience with integration technologies (Webmethods) (highly desirable)
- Experience with Cloud technology (highly desirable)
- Enhancing, developing and executing agile program strategy
- Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap
- Liaise with key stakeholders to increase awareness of the program
- Managing budgets, scope and schedule and communicating effectively
- Participating in proposal processes including design, submission and review
- Coordinating and facilitating communications session, workshops etc.
- Reporting on program performance to senior stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Developing industry partnerships
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96794. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com