Are you ready for your next challenge and keen to hit the ground running?
Initially 6 month contract but plenty of work for extensions!
About the company:
You will influence and drive change as a Change Manager working across a variety range of projects within across the Risk and Compliance Program of an International Financial Services organisation. You will be joining a forward thinking organisation with flexible working, team engagement, development and so much more.
About the role:
- Change Plan and Scope Definitions.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management across all areas including Technology, Security, HR etc.
- Change Governance and Risk Management.
- Workshops and Presentations to varied stakeholders across the organisation including Project, Program, Executives and even through to the CEO.
- Have 5 solid years of Change Management experience across the financial services?
- Are you a Delivery focussed Change professional working previously within large complex Risk and Compliance programs?
- Have any experience within HR change and communications?
- Are you a certified Change Manager, PROSCI qualification? It's just a nice to have...
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96784. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com